Grenville Club Summer League Fixtures 2014
The 2014 Grenville Club Summer League fixtures can be found below and viewed or downloaded as a PDF here.
|Monday Matches||Thursday Matches|
|31-Mar||C vs D||1||03-Apr||A vs B|
|07-Apr||C vs A||2||10-Apr||B vs D|
|14-Apr||D vs A||3||17-Apr||B vs C|
|21-Apr||Bank Hol week||24-Apr||Bank Hol week|
|28-Apr||D vs C||4||01-May||B vs A|
|05-May||Bank Hol week||08-May||Bank Hol week|
|12-May||D vs B||5||15-May||A vs C|
|19-May||C vs B||6||22-May||A vs D|
|26-May||Bank Hol week||29-May||Bank Hol week|
|02-Jun||C vs D||7||05-Jun||A vs B|
|09-Jun||C vs A||8||12-Jun||B vs D|
|16-Jun||D vs A||9||19-Jun||B vs C|
|23-Jun||D vs C||10||26-Jun||B vs A|
|30-Jun||D vs B||11||03-Jul||A vs C|
|07-Jul||C vs B||12||10-Jul||A vs D|
|14-Jul||C vs D||13||17-Jul||A vs B|
|21-Jul||C vs A||14||24-Jul||B vs D|
|28-Jul||D vs A||15||31-Jul||B vs C|
|18-Aug||D vs C||16||21-Aug||B vs A|
|25-Aug||Bank Hol week||28-Aug||Bank Hol week|
|01-Sep||D vs B||17||04-Sep||A vs C|
|08-Sep||C vs B||18||11-Sep||A vs D|
1. Captains must “register” any new players, not included in the current league teams, with George Wolwark, prior to their playing in a team. By agreement between the Captains a player from another team or a floating player may be selected by any team Captain to make up a shortfall of players for a particular match.
2. Handicaps: ‘A’ Team: Scratch, ‘B’ Team: +14, ‘C’ Team: +28, ‘D’ Team: +42
3. Individuals within teams may have a personal handicap adjustment as published on team player sheets.
4. Start time, Draw, Refereeing and Marking to be as for League matches. Less than 3 in a team will be classed as a 5-0 defeat. The first named team is the “Home” Team and has responsibility for submitting the results sheet.
5. In exceptional cases of a team being short of not more than two players on the night, a team player may be drawn to play twice on the night, by agreement between the team captains.
6. Results sheets to be put into Summer League results box behind the bar at the end of each match. Spare blank forms are available from the bar.
7. Each team member shall contribute £1 per match, payable by the Captain to the bar each match (£10 in total for both teams). £5 goes towards table lights, the remaining £5 to the end of season prizes and presentations.
8. No food shall be provided.
9. In case of a need to clarify the rules, the decision of the Snooker Secretary shall be final.