History

IMG_1723

Plaque in reception

The Club has been in existence since 1922 when Mrs. Annie Grenville donated premises in Warwick Road so that the “working men of Solihull” would have a place to socialise.

Those premises were subject to a compulsory purchase order in 1965 to make way for the Mell Square development. We have been in our current premises for the past 40 Years.

The original Grenville Club can be seen in the photograph below:

Grenville Club

The Grenville Frontage

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Warwick Road Street Scene

Warwick Road Street Scene